[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2 beta and JPA

jasondlee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 14 21:59:53 EDT 2007

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that, but, taking the simplest explanation :P I can connect to the DB (pgsql) using a variety of tools, and I can ping the connection pool from the GlassFish admin tool.  I'm specifying the dialect in my persistence.xml, and connectivity with the DBMS seems to be fine.  I'm at a loss for what to do.  I have to have a prototype working by Wednesday at noon, and I had hoped to be using Seam to get it going.  I had it working with Spring and decided to give Seam a shot at handling the EMF/EM as that looks like a more elegant solution, but I'll take working over elegant if I have to. :P  Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064277#4064277

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064277