[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2 - CVS State - ResourceBundle Refactoring --> Customiz

maku01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 15 09:19:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

I noticed that, in the newest CVS state, several refactorings took place. (before, I worked with Seam 2 Beta and my approach worked)

I've a customized ResourceBundle implementation which loads the data from a DB.

@Name("org.jboss.seam.core.resourceBundle")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.APPLICATION)
  | @Install(precedence = APPLICATION)
  | public class ResourceBundle {
  | 	private ExtendedResourceBundle extendedResourceBundle=new ExtendedResourceBundle();
  | 	@Unwrap
  | 	public java.util.ResourceBundle getResourceBundle() {
  | 		return extendedResourceBundle;
  | 	}
  | }

and

public class ExtendedResourceBundle extends SeamResourceBundle {

  | 	@Override
  | 	protected Object handleGetObject(String key) {
  | 	}
  |
  | }

According to the log it seems that the component is loaded:

15:16:05,680 INFO  [Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.core.resourceBundle, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: at.hcare.common.ResourceBundle

But any access to a resource is handled by the default class: org.jboss.seam.core.SeamResourceBundle

Could anybody give me a hint what I've to do?

TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064306#4064306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064306