[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - A newbie's question

pillcase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 00:42:21 EDT 2007

Dear all,
I cannot deploy a seam project which is created by seam-gen, I didn't changed anything, after the project is created, I tested immediately, but a HTTP 404 was responded.

This is my configuration:
SEAM version : 1.2.1.GA
JBoss version: JEMS installer 1.2.0 GA and 1.1.0 patch1 I've installed with an all configuration, so I think that the EJB3 has been installed.
IDE: Netbeans with SEAM plugin

The message in the jboss console shows that the project has been deployed successfully, but I'm wondering I start the jboss in all configuration, but the netbeans deploy the ear file in C:\jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\default\deploy\ folder, does it matter?

Can anyone help me?

I don't know what is going on.

btw, the log seems to be fine, no any exception has been thrown.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064405#4064405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064405