[jboss-user] Server configurations related to Tomcat 5.0 and JBoss 4.0.1 for both development and production.

Udayvir Singh udayvir.singh.1981 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 02:23:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

I m trying to configure JBoss 4.0.1 with Eclipse 3.2 (Earlier I was using
Tomcat 5.0 with Eclipse 3.2).
I know that JBoss uses web container of Tomcat.
However, I m not sure whether Tomcat 5.0 Web Container is inbuilt in JBoss
4.0.1 or I need to install Tomcat 5.0 separately along with JBoss and
configure both of them so that there isn't any conflict between them.
I both cases i want to know all the server configurations related to Tomcat
5.0 and JBoss 4.0.1 for both development and production.

Can u help me with this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,

Udayvir Singh