[jboss-user] Server configurations related to Tomcat 5.0 and JBoss 4.0.1 for both development and production.

usharani avirneni usha_avirneni at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 16 07:36:17 EDT 2007

Hi Udayvir Singh,
      Use this link to find the appropriate information:
  http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r4/html/index.html

  Thanks & Regards,
  Usha.

Udayvir Singh <udayvir.singh.1981 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,

I m trying to configure JBoss 4.0.1 with Eclipse 3.2 (Earlier I was using Tomcat 5.0 with Eclipse 3.2).
I know that JBoss uses web container of Tomcat.
However, I m not sure whether Tomcat 5.0 Web Container is inbuilt in JBoss 4.0.1 or I need to install Tomcat 5.0 separately along with JBoss and configure both of them so that there isn't any conflict between them.
I both cases i want to know all the server configurations related to Tomcat 5.0 and JBoss 4.0.1 for both development and production.

Can u help me with this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks In Advance.

Regards,

jboss-user mailing list
jboss-user at lists.jboss.org