[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - HI CAN ANYONE SHARE HIS KNOWLEDGE ON MIGRATING A PORTAL FRO

mdirfan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 07:53:08 EDT 2007

Hi,
   Yeeppe!
   Its really a pleasure  to be a part of this forum.
  Well i need knowledge from my forum mates regarding my portal's migration from tomcat 5.5.9 to jboss-4.2.0 GA.
It would be really great if anyone can  send me the compatibility issues attached thereof.
      Well even i would like to know if jboss-4.2.0GA works fine with all the third  party open software which i have been using for my portal's development.
   Mail me at gani786in at gmail.com
                     Regards,
                                    irfan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064499#4064499