[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam on Tomcat 5.5 -> only Questions...

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 08:19:02 EDT 2007

Hi,
I got few questions about Seam.
1. Can I run full Seam 1.2.1GA on Tomcat 5.5.16, with EJB 3.0?
2. If I can, where can I find full info how to create Eclipse project configured for tomcat?
3. If I can, where can I find some tutorial to do it?
(I found in doc, this topic: "21.3. Configuring Seam in Java SE, with the JBoss Embeddable EJB3 container", is this it?)
4. What type of package should be deployed on tomcat War/Ear?
I think war, but I'm not sure.:P
5. Can I create in Seam-Gen project for eclipse and tomcat serwer?
6. Witch examples explaning using seam on tomcat?
Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064509#4064509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064509