[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - serving content from outside the context

thakur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 13:09:24 EDT 2007

I am using jboss4.0.5
I have a simple web app and want to serve up some images and html content, in the jsp pages, but the images and html content, is outside the context

The HTTP statement in jsp looks like

<c:import url="d:/webcontent/htmls">

I have read a lot about jboss and figure there must be a way to
configure server.xml and/or web.xml to allow this to work, but cannot
see it ?

If i set the path d:/webcontent/htmls as the context path, i will have to expose part of my hard drive and thus the html will be exposed. I dont want to do this.

Please suggest?

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064661#4064661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064661