[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Singe Page Application and Conversations

moshe@egis-software.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 15:35:53 EDT 2007

gavin, thanks for all your patience so far ;)

Lets start again ...

my page = state (mostly selections) + view
interactions on the page update the state
interactions in actions update the view

1) How should I get a new PC (SMPC or PC) per render?

2) Should I store my state (selected Id or selected entity) in a Session Context or a Long Running Conversation (with no PC) ?

3) How should I re-attach my selected items before the render? - Is a PhaseListener the best way of doing it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064705#4064705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064705