[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any plans for iText HTML 2 PDF?

wesleyhales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 17:29:33 EDT 2007

I got everything working with Flying Saucer xhtmlrenderer. It actually works better than PD4ML which was purchased by my company a few projects ago.

The only bad thing is the hidden input non-xhtml-compliant jsf tags - and trinidad's inline javascript. I used jtidy on the InputStream which fixed all issues but the inline js (from the Trinidad charting component).

Should this be in jira for a html2pdf feature?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064749#4064749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064749