[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JBoss Portal Login

kpalania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 19:25:06 EDT 2007

I am trying to change the security domain for the JBoss Portal so that it picks up my custom login module implementations that I use for other applications deployed in JBoss. I modified jboss-web.xml so that it uses a different security realm and I also modified web.xml in the JBoss Portal application.

However, it doesn't seem to even get as far as my custom implementation as the debug stmts in my custom login modules aren't logged. Any thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064786#4064786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064786