[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: RMI over SSL - mutual authentication

rtrancoso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 21:03:45 EDT 2007

Hello Evka,
im desesperate trying to achieve at least rmi+ssl handshake. Ive read a lot os documents but nothing. I did one try pretty like the configurations you post here and nothing.

If you can help-me to start maybe I can reach the solution because my last requeriment (to implement) is that one. To provide a secure media to access EJB3. (im using 4.0.4.GA ).

Can you give-me some directions of where I can find more about it? or just what you put here can be usefull?

And another question. How can be safe to do a client authenticate in a ssl session with a certificate? anyone with this will not be able to get this secure connection?

I saw that none in the whole internet know how to do that! (or just hide it :P)
You can contact me direct by mail on rubentrancoso a+ gmail d0t com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064794#4064794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064794