[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.Hibern

pillcase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 23:06:08 EDT 2007

ObjectName: persistence.units:ear=SeamAp.ear,unitName=SeamAp
  State: FAILED
  Reason: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Hibernate Dialect must be explicitly set
  I Depend On:
    jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=SeamApDatasource

I create the seam ap by seam-gen running on a JEMS-installer, the hiberante exception is thrown, because I don't want to use database at the moment, can anyone help me to solve the problem?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064804#4064804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064804