[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Managing JBoss!!!

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 00:14:13 EDT 2007

The JBoss AS runs as-is, out of the box, without any configuration changes.

All JBoss administration is done by editing XML files. For that, you need to read the documentation. There are some Web-based tools, but any change made using them are transitory - the changes are lost when you restart the server, so I do not recommend using them.

If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064807#4064807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064807