[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: 2 PersistenceUnits: Adding multiple last resources is di

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 04:12:37 EDT 2007

Thanks for your time.
When JBoss start a schema validation takes place. This is fully functional

  | 10:01:10,643 INFO  [SchemaValidator] Running schema validator
  | 10:01:10,643 INFO  [SchemaValidator] fetching database metadata
  | 10:01:10,752 INFO  [TableMetadata] table found: EADB.DESCRIPTOR
  | 10:01:10,752 INFO  [TableMetadata] columns: [descriptorid, descriptor, referenceid, lastsuggestedstage, descriptorcode, genus, bgrccode, firstsuggestedstage, traitcode]

When the url or user/password is changed to an faulty value an connection error is thrown. So i conclude that the datasource is correctly configured.

My exception must come from an other reason:-(
By now i can not use LRCO.
So i am going to set com.arjuna.ats.jta.allowMultipleLastResources to true and try again with two local-tx-datasource.
Thanks again.
Ciao,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064876#4064876