[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Handling Portal/Portlet Preferences

brownfielda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 07:52:27 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : actually, you should seriously consider that even for development

I concur.  I actually found it much easier to understand the environment when using a full database.  There are more tools out there to dig through MySQL than there are for hypersonic.  I'm not sure what the performance differences are, but for learning about what's going on behind the scenes, a real database was certainly easier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064956#4064956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064956