[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Removing a message from the queue

adoorsarath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 08:00:42 EDT 2007

Sir,

  I have a JMS client written using Apache Common Messanger APIs.

  I have configured the messenger to create a session which is

  not   transacted and the Acknowledgement mode as

  AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE

             This jms client program is running as a Timer Task [executing

  every 1 minute].But it is always getting the same message from the

  queue.ie..,Getting already received messages.

           So My question is " Is there any way to delete a message  from

  the queue up on  receive of it at the very first time?"

      would indeed appreciate  help on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064958#4064958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064958