[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Strange error - accessing a jsp via load balancer (error occ

sivaganesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 09:34:59 EDT 2007

I have 2 cluster nodes in "Mac 1" and "Mac 2" load balanced with mod_jk.

If i try to access a particular jsp page thru the load balancer machine,
it shows a blank page saying "Page cannot be displayed".

This error is not consistent, and it works well sometimes and sometimes does not.

I am able to access the jsp page when directly accessing "Mac 1" and "Mac 2", but not consistent when accessed thru the load balancer machine.

Has anyone come across this type of error. Let me know if you are aware of this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065001#4065001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065001