[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - dynamic filtering of resultlists

binabik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 10:03:01 EDT 2007

hi,

is there any way to dynamically filter a resultlist in a JSF view? i have a query that returns lectures which i'd like to display by semester (which is a column in the table). coming from ASP i know there's a method on the RecordSet object which lets you define a sql where-clause as a sublist criteria without a database round-trip.

is there anyway to do this with seam and jsf?

and if this is a stupid question, please tell me so -- my workaround at the moment would be to create multiple entityqueries for each sublist.

regards,
sb

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065015#4065015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065015