[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss 4.2.1/ Jems installer.

taggat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 11:26:38 EDT 2007

Hi, i am currently testing jboss 4.2.1GA as part of a process to upgrade our existing 4.0.3SP1 application.

I want to know if there is a jems installer for this version as the default installation doesn't have enough in it, and the all installation has to much and i would like to be able to pick the components like i have done before as part of the 4.0.3SP1 installation.

Also, i find that the same application that runs ok under jboss 4.0.3SP1 does not run under 4.2.1GA are there any changes that would affect the running of the application ?

The application server is running on windows vista and java 1.6_0_02-b06

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065051#4065051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065051