[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - how to encrypt password after securing the jmx console?

hm770 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 12:26:11 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm new in this forum and new in the JBOSS world as well. I'm enabling the login feature while any user try to open up the jmx-console page. So far I have done it with admin=admin username/password.

But can anybody tell me the steps of how to create new passwords and how to encrypt those?
Or can I connect this to LDAP Active Directory where jboss can check the username/password?

Thanks.....HM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065069#4065069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065069