[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Sample Process taking wrong transitions when using 3.2.1 con

karstendausb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 12:54:16 EDT 2007

Hello,

I think there might be a bug in the new facelets-based console which is included in jpdl-3.2.1-suite.
After a fresh install and starting the already deployed sample "websale"- process I see some weired behaviour:
Clicking "More Info Needed" in the "Evaluate Web Order"-Form  does not take the execution to the "Fix Web Order"-State. Instead it propagates the execution via  the transition "OK", so that the next task generated is "Wait for Money" instead of "Fix Web Order".

In 3.2GA the sample process works fine (in the old console).
And the JUnit-Tests included in 3.2.1 also pass. So I think this might be related to the console itself?

In case somebody got that working, I would really like to hear how.

Thanks in advance,

Karsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065084#4065084

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065084