[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: NameNotFoundException thrown even though JBOSS not runni

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 15:21:50 EDT 2007

Going by the "ha" stacktrace it appears to be connecting to HAJNDI. Is the JBoss server where you are seeing this NameNotFoundException part of a cluster, in which the request is being routed to a running JBoss instance? How was the server started? I mean did you start the server as:

run -c all

P.S. I am not good at clustering, my only experience with it being a sample applicaiton, so i might be completely off-target.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065126#4065126

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065126