[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Sharing wars between virtual hosts

stevev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 15:42:42 EDT 2007

Thanks for getting back to me. I think what you're describing is a env-entry for a certain web-app that can be defined in web.xml. This would then be the same for all virtual hosts that use this web app.

I'm looking for a env-entry for each virtual host. So that depending on which domain name is used, a different env-entry will be listed in the java:/comp/env namespace.

In Tomcat this can be configured in seperate context.xml fragments under TOMCAT_DIR/conf/Catalina/virtual-host1.com/ and TOMCAT_DIR/conf/Catalina/virtual-host1.com/

Any idea how this can be achieved under JBoss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065138#4065138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065138