[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Multiple instance of same portlet on same page

kumarkn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 17:39:06 EDT 2007

hi,

I am facing some problems with Multiple instance of same portlet on same page. I am creating a simple portlet which will be redirected to a JSP page having some input fields and having some buttons. Based on the user login I am enabling/disabling the buttons using javascript.(document.formName.buttonName.disabled = true)
I created multiple instances of same portlet in the Dashboard.

I found that for one instance the buttons are disabled/enabled as per the logic but for the second instance its throwing java script error as (document.formName.buttonName is null or not an object) the two instances(JSP) has the same FORM name in a single page. Is that I have to include some portlet tags in jsp to avoid this behavior.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065177#4065177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065177