[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Unable to connect to remote server

vishuchary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 19:31:52 EDT 2007

Hi,
  I've installed JBoss Application Server(4.2.1.GA) on "Mac OS X 10.4.8" machine. I see no issues/errors  when I start the server using run.sh but if I try to connect from a browser using http://:8080 , it is unable to connect.

I've  tried to bind : ./run.sh -b
                &          ./run.sh -b
but of no help.

I installed on some other mac machine and was able to access successfully. Not sure of the problem with the abv server.

Can you please help  me with some pointers?  Your response is highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Chary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065214#4065214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065214