[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: How do i set a jboss cache configuration in order to sen

Rikr2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 23:13:15 EDT 2007

Sorry if i wasn't more clear.
I have these components distributed geografically: management, provider, reseller and each one has its own cache: management-cache, provider-cache, reseller-cache and I have the core of the application separately with its own cache too  (core-cache). The core-cache can contain the elements of management- cache, provider-cache or reseller-cache or all together that's why i need some configuration that permit to send a signal to management-cache, provider-cache or reseller-cache when a node has been removed from the core-cache. i was looking information about clustering by region or about cache loader by region and I found this:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=92004

Has been implemented this feature in this new version (1.4.1.SP3)?

Exist some configuration that resolve the above issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065235#4065235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065235