[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JBoss upgradation issue..

MuhammedRafi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 01:28:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

In the past I've used custom JBoss 4.0.3 , with the release of JBoss 4.2 , I created custom JBoss by replacing the code of 4.0.3 with 4.2, all the issues were working fine but while server startup I am getting the following exception...

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException:Failed to find META-INF/jboss-service.xml  for archive jbossweb-tomcat55.sar
      at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.parseDocument(SARDeployer.java:616)
org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.init(SARDeployer.java:181)
org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.init(MainDeployer.java:812)

anyone please help me in this regard..

thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065250#4065250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065250