[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Blocked JMS SessionPool Worker threads

Draes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 01:29:52 EDT 2007

Hi all

I'm having hard time to understand follosing issue, so mayby someone could clear things out.

Recently I have been profiling JBoss AS with JProfiler and noticed that JMS SessionsPool Worker threads are blocked for about 6-10 seconds after they are created. This happens atleast with our software and with JBoss 4.0.4.

Does anyone know internal reason for blocking these threads? Having hardtime to understand why they have to be blocked... :)

Br
  draes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065251#4065251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065251