[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Overflow berfore OutOfMemory

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 05:19:02 EDT 2007

nnnnn - uncanny, I was thinking precisely the same thing yesterday while finishing up JBCACHE- 758, which has to do with an eviction policy based on number of attribs in a node.

You are correct that the overall design of eviction could do with some rework, concerns do overlap and lead to a pretty inflexible system.

I'm kicking off a thread in the design forum.  Don't expect the design of eviction to change any time soon though, it may not happen till 3.0, but still worthwhile talking/thinking about.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065300#4065300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065300