[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: uninitialized nodes

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 05:32:49 EDT 2007

"genman" wrote : The thing with the removal and addition of interceptors is ... the APIs are a little hokey. Working with index numbers isn't as nice as with objects.

Off topic, but overhauling the interceptor chain is something I have planned for 2.1.0.  See http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=112842 for early discussions around this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065307#4065307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065307