[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Integrating Security feature in web service call with JBoss

avijitacclaris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 05:39:47 EDT 2007

My assignment includes integrating security feature in web servcie call.We use JBoss 4.0.3 SP1.

I have added  a header in the SOAP request and in the server side we need to process the header for whic we have added a handler.

The stack trace is:
Fault - org.jboss.webservice.server.ServiceException: Cannot initialize webservice; nested exception is:
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Cannot initialize handler chain
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/%7dServer.generalException
faultSubcode:
faultString: Cannot initialize webservice; nested exception is:
javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Cannot initialize handler chain
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
Caused by: javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Cannot initialize handler chain
at org.jboss.webservice.handler.HandlerChainBaseImpl.addHandlersToChain(HandlerChainBaseImpl.java:99)
at org.jboss.webservice.handler.HandlerChainBaseImpl.(HandlerChainBaseImpl.java:71)
at org.jboss.webservice.handler.ServerHandlerChain.(ServerHandlerChain.java:34)
at org.jboss.webservice.server.InvokerProvider.initHandlerChain(InvokerProvider.java:143)
at org.jboss.webservice.server.InvokerProvider.initServiceDesc(InvokerProvider.java:98)
... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: employee.WSSESecurityEnvironmentHandler
at org.jboss.webservice.handler.HandlerChainBaseImpl.addHandlersToChain(HandlerChainBaseImpl.java:88)
... 34 more

faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:

Please give me a solution.Thanks in advance.

Avijit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065311#4065311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065311