[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with Hibernate sessions post-Seam2 migration

thatrichard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 07:02:52 EDT 2007

I did and I meant to post it here for you but got sidetracked.

I believe that this was a driver problem.

In my case, for some reason, this problem only occurred when I used JDK1.5.0.11.  With JDK 1.6, everything works ok.  I suspect that this was because my database driver is for 1.6, but I haven't looked into it further because of more pressing issues.

Make sure that you have copied your database driver to your server/default/lib directory.

Let me know if you need further help.

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065328#4065328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065328