[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam+Trinidad Table+h:commandLink+DataModelSelection

ulath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 07:58:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

used libs: seam 1.2.1GA, trinidad 1.2.1, jsf 1.2-b19, a4j 1.1.1

I have a tr:table with DataModel and DataModelSelection set, when I use standard h:commandLink in this table, DataModelSelection value is set wrong and actionListener is called multiple times, if I use a4j:commandLink, again DataModelSelection value is set wrong and actionListener is called multiple times, plus, I get an exception, if I use tr:commandLink all works as expected...

What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065350#4065350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065350