[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS-Security client?

andycooper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 12:06:22 EDT 2007

I'm trying to get a standalone JAX-WS client running with WS-Security. At present, it can't find the keystore. The documentation is somewhat incomplete in this regard:

We did not specify a key store or trust store, because client apps instead use the wsse System properties instead. If this was a web or ejb client (meaning a webservice client in a war or ejb jar file), then we would have specified them in the client descriptor.

Umm, ok, good. What are the wsse Ssytem properties? How about an example?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065464#4065464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065464