[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Unable to connect to remote server

vishuchary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 15:05:31 EDT 2007

Looks like I found a solution . In case anyone else face this issue:

  If I change the ports in some 7600 range ,  I'm able to access remotely but if it is 8080 or any other port (other than 7600), it does not throw any exception but unable to connect (timeout) from browser.

Does anyone know if  the  server has restricted the ports  or if this is Jboss related?  If server has restricted, why was jboss able to connect/run without any issue?

Thanks in advance
Chary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065530#4065530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065530