[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Stateless session bean not bound

dgdwinte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 15:08:42 EDT 2007

Thanks for the replies. It still doesn't work, tried a dozen of jndi-lookup possibilities, but no success. However, injection works perfectly:

  | public class TestServlet extends HttpServlet {
  | 	private @EJB ArticleManagerLocal artman;
  | 	public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res)
  | 	throws ServletException, IOException{
  | 			artman.testArticles();
  | 			PrintWriter out=res.getWriter();
  | 			out.println("Hello, world said davy!");
  | 			out.close();
  | }
  | }

As one is supposed to use injection in JBoss 5.0, I'll continue to use that.

Best regards,
Davy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065532#4065532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065532