[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Session times out suddenly

pidasms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 04:38:14 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!
I'm developing a webapplication, using JBOSS 4.0.5.GA, MS SQL-Server 2005: There you can log in, and can do your work.
Sometimes I have the problem, that my session times out too early. This means I log in, and do something (I make requests e.g. press submitbuttons). But in some cases when I then press a submitbutton, the session has suddendly timed out. The session time out in web.xml is 30 minutes, but this error occurs earlier, sometimes only after 5 minutes. Setting the timeout to 120 minutes, makes no changes. Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065674#4065674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065674