[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Adding properties to a received message

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 07:09:13 EDT 2007

"joshiashutosh" wrote : Thanks for the response, Tim.
  | I think I too will go with method 2.
  | I looked at the Bridge code and am myself using an identical one. One problem I am facing is that it gives an exception while setting the property JMSXDeliveryCount. It seems to be an internal property and Jboss Messaging doesn't allow adding it.
  | But in the Bridge code if such an exception occurs in setObjectProperty, and since the exception is not handled in the method, is it possible that some properties may not be added?

That's strange, JMSDeliveryCout should be settable. Are you sure it's not the other JMS provider that's throwing the exception?

Anyway, I have changed the code slighly so it will only attempt to set JMSXGroupID and JMSXGroupSeq

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065729#4065729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065729