[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Jboss ws - Access data from a table

mhohmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 07:11:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

maybe this is the same problem as in my post:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065724#4065724

I´ve set the option tcpNoDelay="false" in the Tomcat HTTP-Connector Config. Now the Response-Time is much better.

File: Jboss-Instance/deploy/bossweb-tomcat55.sar/server.xml

<!-- A HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080 -->

You can adjust the Debug in server.log by editing the File:
JBoss/conf/log4j.xml

Uncomment the following element and set the value to the log-level you want (e.g. INFO):

 <!-- Limit JBossWS webservice category

   -->

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065731#4065731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065731