[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: High Availability

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 07:45:53 EDT 2007

"tsengden" wrote : I basically modified the hsqldb-jdbc-state-service.xml to use the MSSQL 2005.

Posting the configuration file is obviously irrelevant to getting an answer
to this question don't you think?

anonymous wrote :
  | org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions.  Message recovery may not be accurate; - nested thro
  | wable: (com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax near ')'.)
  |         at org.jboss.mq.pm.jdbc2.PersistenceManager.resolveAllUncommitedTXs(PersistenceManager.java:495)

The error message is coming from the persistence manager not the state manager
(really its from MSSQL) and it says you've broken the SQL syntax.

QUESTION:

If you look at "READ THIS FIRST" at the top of this forum it tells you there are example
known to work configurations in docs/examples/jms

Is that difficult to understand/find or did you just not "READ THIS FIRST"?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065740#4065740

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065740