[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: error: invalid user or password for JMS

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 08:06:19 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | But I didn't quite understand why there are so many places that usr/pwd can be specified

Because authorities can be different based on what you doing,
i.e. per queue/topic and whether you are sending or receiving

The main places are:
1) user/password for sending messages - JmsXARealm
2) user/password for receiving messages in an MDB - MDBConfig
3) user/password for sending messages to the DLQ - DLQConfig
4) user/password for accessing jndi - JMSProvider in jms-ds.xml

(3) is almost certainly irrelevant unless you are using JBossMQ.
Most JMS servers provide their own DLQ processing (JBossMQ does not)
so just remove the DLQConfig and configure the DLQ inside your jms server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065748#4065748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065748