[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityQuery.refresh() doesn't clear the result list??

ASavitsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 09:10:04 EDT 2007

"damianharvey" wrote : Why do you want your Query scoped to the conversation?

So that all entities queried by this query would still be managed by the same entity manager that is used in the conversation. If I declare the query in session scope, I run into "Entity is not managed by this session" exceptions.

Now, why would the conversation scope be the cause of the problem, if it's running a long conversation? The conversation stays active during the whole described interaction, I verified that in the logs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065775#4065775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065775