[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityQuery.refresh() doesn't clear the result list??

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 10:20:36 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Page- or event-scoped query would be recreated (and reexecuted) for each and every action performed on the page

This is definitely NOT true of the PAGE context! (That's the whole point of why we have a page context.)

anonymous wrote : Now, any time a new record is inserted, or an old one removed, the list should refresh, shouldn't it? It doesn't, and I'm running out of any ideas on to why would this happen... Help, anyone?

How about  using your debugger to find out why? Sheesh!

Now, personally, I use after transaction success events for this kind of thing, like in the booking example.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065814#4065814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065814