[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss Native 2.0.0 always start default server ....

SantoshKumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 10:34:33 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am using jboss4.0.5GA on windows to deploy my application inside our own server configuration i.e., other than default.
afterwards using JBoss Native 2.0.0 (Windows 32 package) to install jboss as a window service.for this I copied the contents of bin of JBoss Native 2.0.0 to $JBOSS_HOME/bin.
finally I am editing the file service.bat as below-
set SVCNAME=myserverconf
set SVCDISP=My Jboss Application
set SVCDESC=My Jboss Application Description

so the installation goes fine after invoking the command  $JBOSS_HOME/bin/service install

but whenever i start the service 'net start My jboss Application', it always start the default server instead of myserverconf.

will anybody please tell me if any more modification required in server.bat/run.bat or anywhere to get myserver (myserverconf) started.
or will anybody please provide me the documetation links for  JBoss Native 2.0.0

Thanks & Regards-
Santosh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065830#4065830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065830