[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: High Availability

tsengden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 11:10:44 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : The error message is coming from the persistence manager not the state manager
  | (really its from MSSQL) and it says you've broken the SQL syntax.

if that's the case don't you think it would be helpful if the exception showed that?

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :

  | QUESTION:
  |
  | If you look at "READ THIS FIRST" at the top of this forum it tells you there are example
  | known to work configurations in docs/examples/jms
  |
  | Is that difficult to understand/find or did you just not "READ THIS FIRST"?

To asnwer your question, yes I did read it. Even though ENGLISH is my fourth language it wasn't too difficult.

the same information is in the URL below as well. I read it and tried it but it still doesn't work.

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMQHAOverview

just so you know, your response is rather condescending. Now, if JBoss was well documented I shouldn't need to seek help on this forum, should I?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065859#4065859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065859