[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: security constraint template/dashboard

cpage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 11:27:49 EDT 2007

ok, thank you.

that raises a second point in my uses cases.
the fact that the template portal could be updated with new portlets.

in that case, the user has to pull the portlet in his dashboard with the dashboardConfiguratorPortlet.
I need a way to give to administrators the possibility to push the new portlet(s) in the dashboard of an user, a group of users or every users.

anyway, i will remake the DashboardConfiguratorPortlet for my specific needs and i think i'll include this stuff, when an admin update the portal Template, give him the possibility to push the updates to users dashboards.

and also
- disable page adding
- disable theme changing
- title of portlet instead of instance name and group the portlets in a treeview thanks to keywords(<portlet-info>) to help users to find the right portlet to add
- name of the page in the resource bundle and not the logic name

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065866#4065866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065866