[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Adding configuration files to SAR deployment

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 13:34:05 EDT 2007

How can I configure a SAR deployment so that some extra files are available to the deployed application?  I have a custom class that is called from a Schedulable class.  The custom class looks for a cfg file in the root of JBoss.  I have added the cfg file to each of the folders of the sar deployment but the custom class fails to find the cfg file unless I add it to the JBoss root folder.

I was wondering if I can configure the jboss-service.xml file or other configuration file to make the cfg file available to the application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065909#4065909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065909