[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: JBoss AOP and Weblogic (inWebLogic)

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 16:18:38 EDT 2007

I've not tried, but I guess by using -javaagent you should be able to do loadtime weaving. I think your main challenge will be to get the jboss-aop.xml files deployed before your application classes. You will probably need to write something of your own to handle this, based on http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/aop/trunk/asintegration/src/main/org/jboss/aop/deployment/AspectDeployer.java

If you do get this deployed, I would be VERY interested in a howto :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065948#4065948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065948