[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Application design question...

carlsz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 20:13:59 EDT 2007

Hello all:

I am currently in the process of migrating a plain JSF application over to Seam and have run into a small speed bump. The legacy application has a PhaseListener implementation which is used to store application visitation stats for each new visitor.  It is simple enough and allows us to use almost any unsecure page as an entry point to the application.   It is my understanding that it is not possible to inject Seam components (such as the EntityManager, Logger, etc.) into a PhaseListener.  So how should I go about reproducing this sort of functionality within the Seam application? All suggestions and insights are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Carl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066004#4066004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066004